Saturday, March 29, 2008

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, And I'm From The Sun?


I've had tons of time to think this week about life and the people in my life, I've learned there are things about people I dont understand nor do I feel I ever will. On a day to day base I hear some of the most outlandish things from people I consider to have more IQ then the average. I sometimes believe that a smart person would over look the obvisious due to the fact the simplest things sometime require little or no logic, so it would only be right a person with intellect might over evaluate a situation. People don't understand me, I don't understand most people. I look at things much different then the average I would say and as time goes on I don't feel im built for today's logic of thinking at all. I wouldnt go as far as saying I'm a perfectionist by any means but I do feel I'm a urban renaissance man. I find myself frustrated with others due to my ways of comphrending life and it's curves balls. I don't dislike any race but if god colored all the ignorant people purple I'd prolly be racist against them. Some people might feels my own personal view's are "stupid" aswell which is totally fine, god gave everyone a brain and a mouth to be herd, even though some people fail to use the first one before they use the second one. I always blame society as a whole for these types of issue's because I honestly believe people glorify a lot of the wrong things. People measure success by how many cars, chains, and hoes you have instead of how many degree's you have obtained. Back to what I said previous I honestly don't believe my mind was sculpted for the time frame god has placed me to be in but I will continue to go on non the less. Some people think outside out of the box, The "box" just never existed in my world.

5 comments:

Jenn.Co said...

JustASIAN,
you and I are very much on the same level as you know. =] And don't try to spend time contimplatng on the willingly ignorant. There is no hope for them. (As you know) Stick to people who can communicate with you and keep up! =]

p.s. I think I need to feed you more juding by that photo up there. lmao ^_^

Anonymous said...

you live &&breathe outside that pseudo-box societyy throws out there, thats for damn sure :)
-rio

Krystal Mariie said...

honestly I think that most minds that think differently have this frustration with people who would just rather keep thier minds or track of thought on the typical.


keep out of the box.
make sure u stay claustrophobic

Anonymous said...

im gonna play devils advocate here.

it's great to have had those degrees, but if you've got nothing to show for it...then you really haven't accomplished much. sure as a black male/female that's GREAT because we have trouble even getting outta high school. but...the point of getting those degrees is to further yourself in life...with not a JOB, but a career.

so having those degrees is great like i said before, but if you have nothing to show for it...

Anonymous said...

I believe we all have a purpose here.its amazing how the most powerful thing we are blessed with seems to be the thing that is most manipulated and taken for granted. Ppl wry to much about monetary things that they can't take them when their time is up.I have never known a person to be remembered for how much shit they had, rather than the accomplishments they made in life.people must learn to lead by example, not be led by examples. Stay true to yourself and the rest will come.DBH