Monday, April 28, 2008

So-So Society


Where I'm from they would expect me to fail
Touched on the books so I could prevail
Against all odds, I tip the scale
The things I know they dont teach in yale
Like in my community the father is female
Daddy hears she pregnant so his ship sets sail
Foundation of a family set so frail
Lost faith in god, feel they already in hell
But the old man says only time can tell
time is the enemy when comes to sales
Some only know the life of the digital scale
Some only want weight thats similar to the whale
Coicane cowboys I know you herd the tale
Double edge sword, the drugs can make you hail
But the story ends the same way with a face so pale
The truth is these kids can barely spell
But the president cant tell us why the economy is set to fail
Bills come fast like the rider of dale
But the income slowly rides just like a snail
Close your eyes and feel my words like braille
My brain the hammer and my word the nail
Your mind is the train coming down my rail

Education the mountain, lets climb the trail...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW VERY WELL WRITTIN I LIKE WAT U SED N I 4 1KNO HOW 2SPELL LOL BT DIS DA COMP. LOL BT IM FEELN DIS HERE U GOT SUM REAL TALENT & ITS NICE 2C SUM1 ACTUALLY PAYS ATTENTION 2WAT GOES ON NOW ADAYS KUDOS 2U

Anonymous said...

Justin..... YOU'RE FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH

"Close your eyes and feel my words like braille"

.....Wow.

Anonymous said...

That shit is bananas son!!

<3
Stranger #1