Friday, August 15, 2008

Back At It Again!

Awhile ago I had pressed a long sleeve tee with this print and I liked it so much I had it pressed a few more times. The tee started as a joke that later actually ended up getting pressed. Desi and Brii from ( http://www.wkndwarriors.blogspot.com/ ) along with a lot of my other friends have JOKES all day on the myspace "fan club" but it's all fun and games and you gotta have fun with life! So bam here is my tee's >:) and just here for my personal kicks and giggles =] For people who asked me before NO i'm not trying to make a clothing line, that shit takes work and I'm a lazy ass so I will leave it up too the good people Like Diamond, Huf, and TH!

4 comments:

briana baby. said...

jstar sighting #928375987298375235
hahaha!

Anonymous said...

It would be cooler if it wasnt a tall t



Slim

Anonymous said...

Tall tee yes I rock em all day! =]

Sean said...

lmao!!! shulda added glitter and gold teeth on tha bithces BROO