Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chuck Norris! Lol!

I don't know who came up with the random Chuck Norris jokes but every time I see em I start to crack up! It's hilarious because its so random. I got my 5 favorite one's I've seen so far.

1.) Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always.
2.) Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s shit.
3.) If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
4.) Chuck Norris made Ellen Degeneres straight.
5.) Rudolph has a red nose because he got lippy and Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him across the face several times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chuck norris jokes are the fucking truth.





-m .

Anonymous said...

i heard that when chuck norris does push-ups he doesn't push himself up... he pushes the world down... lol