Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Review!

This weekend was fun and I got to spend time with old friends and old friends. I got to put a lot of things into perspective this weekend aswell so that's always great! Life has been treating me very well and I'm very thankful for all that god has given me. Everything from my friends to my job I'm very proud of all of it. Life goes 100mph but everyone needs to take ONE day out of their day and just give props to the mutha fucking holding it down... YOURSELF! Living in this crazy ass world and trying to be civil human being is quiet the task so give it up for yourself atleast once! If your life aint right, go make it right.

1 comment:

Lieu Fatale said...

This is my fav post 4rm u simply because it is a task within itself not to beat the shit outta everyone lacking common sense or ignoring the intuition to just USE IT! Plus, seeing as how my team & I have been bustin our asses lately for our vision, this is just wat i needed to read. Thank J*
-L.Fatale