Monday, August 24, 2009

No Offense.

Tonight y'all gonna have to excuse my language
I tell truth but they want me to vanquish
I must admit that my opinion is not popular
The truth is close, I'm just handing you binoculars
They tell me "Jay don't say that too loud and blatantly"
Then take truth as the hate in me
No, I'm not a know-it-all
But I know we all seen towers fall
But I'm the one doesn't care at all?
I just release a sigh cause it's funny me
War going on, yep sounds money me
I come off negative to most, they say I'm always pissed
There is a war going on but we still focusing on Micheal Vick
Change the channel, Oh now they talking about how mike was sick
Damn can y'all just let him rest in peace
Oh I forgot we're not supposed to focus on the middle east
I guess people don't want to believe in propaganda
Probably the same people who still believe in Santa
They stare and ask where are my manners
When I don't want to stand for "Star Spangled Banner"
Home of the free, well then just let me be
And I will let you get all your facts from TV
Just remember there is three sides if you're listening to me

-Justin Jackson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two major snapsssssss bro!Loskiiiiiiiiiii!

Dauché said...

:) nice.

dauché said...

now i want more, next post please lol