Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Rain!

It's been raining like crazy in AZ but it's been enjoyable for the most part (minus driving in it). I've been able to spend a lot of time getting things in order, lately and the rain helps me clear my mind. The start of 2010 has been an experience from work to my own personal life, but all positive at the end. Even though it's raining, I know the sun is out somewhere and that's kinda how my life has always been and I never doubt the power of God. Today is just another day to appreciate the wonder of the world! I will be enjoying my latest book and drinking some black tea. Hope everyone else enjoys their day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds nice. i like your blog and read it like twice a week. peace from sweden

J*star said...

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to do so!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE DEFINTELY ONE OF THE COOL BROTHERS OUT IN AZ. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE BLOG

J*star said...

Will do & Thanks A Million!