Monday, July 2, 2012

Maximize Your 24 Hours.

One of the best things I've started to do more recently is get off my ass and be active. It's been a great release for me and has done wonders for my state of mind. I spend much of my free time in this area just thinking and clearing my mind. Since working in the healthcare industry, I've learned a lot about the importance of staying active. My good friend Lady La really inspired me to get out there and maximize my 24 hours. I thought I'd pass the knowledge on to the people who read my blog because it's one of the best things I've started to do in my adult life. 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do video blogs?

J*star said...

I've had like 10 people ask me that recently and I've considered it. Picking a lane for video blogging is my main concern. But who knows maybe in the future I'll incorporate that!

Anonymous said...

Ok cool!
I'm glad you are considering it.
I was always curious!
Have a nice day!
Xoxo