Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Short Poem For The Evening.




"I Got A Shoulder"
JustiN JacksoN


Your scared to look forward, It hurts to look back
You came across lies and hard time dealing with the facts
Love took you on a bumpy ride
But don’t worry I'm here by your side
The thing that hurts the most is letting go
I been there so I really do know
Discovering love can be one of the greatest things in life
But when it's gone it leaves scars like a big jagged knife
Days go by saying I wish, I wish, I wish
Then you realize all the things you really do miss
In your head you know you need to do what’s best for you
But your heart disagrees and has no clue on what to do
The things you do today will affect you tomorrow
Your heart is broken, your looking for one to barrow
So come here, it's ok and I'll lend you mines
We can wait for yours to mend its just a matter of time
But you have to promise to return mines back not broken
So take it as appreciation, take it as a token
A token to a future and hopefully happiness
I want to take away your pain and relieve you from the stress
In the mean time I respect the things you do
I just wanted you to know that I'm right here for you

No comments: