Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Shirt From Tin Status



My latest release would be this t-shirt in my project "Tin Status" it's a personal shirt of course but I'm working on releasing 5 shirts before May. Some of you may know about my project and some may not so let me inform everyone what tin status is just a little bit... Me and My brother (frenzzy) always talk about the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz because he wanted a heart however here is the twist we feel its better to be heartless. We consider being in love to be the "yellow brick road" which if you ask us is the last place you wannabe lol. People have always called us heartless and were pretty much A-OK with that. I'm not saying love is bad but if you go dancing down the yellow brick road with someone at least make sure they are worth your time. Long story short Tin Status is just about being heartless and if you know anything about success your going to have to step on a few necks and you just might break some hearts on the way.

[X] Look Ten. Be Tin [X]

No comments: