Thursday, April 9, 2009

Books Hit Back!

I've been meaning to go to barnes and noble for a week now so today after work I was determined to go down there. I got home packed up my camera and nintendo ds, then headed down to the book store. I've been sick this past week so I've been spending a lot of time in bed playing pokemon on the DS. I'm a big kid at heart so I will always be a fan of the series ( also a fan of yugioh holla!). A special person got me back into the swing of things with pokemon so I've been taking my DS everywhere now adays. Also picked up a book for my japanese because learning on your own is pretty tough and I've been using Rosetta stone but I feel its more of a memory game then actually learning the language. Topped the evening off with some starbucks aswell and enjoyed a good 3 hours at the store. I need more nights like this, it clears my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I love the hours spent at B&N. I'm with you on wasting time there.!

Jake said...

im a fan of pokeman and mario kart ds myself aha!