Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fiends On The Block!

The good ladies over at The Fresh Fiends are back at it again! This was the most fun I had at a photo shoot because I was with a lot of good friends and the action shots were fun to do. When I spoke to La & Summer about this project I thought it was a very clever idea. It was kinda scary to see La excited to "murk" me (haha) but this project was fun and I was glad to be a part of it. The concept was dope, the photographer was mad cool, and shout outs to Summer for doing my gore make up!

To See My Full Demise,

7 comments:

BrittNicole said...

veryy dope im likin it!

Dom said...

photos are sick specially that murk photo hahah lol na but the photos are dope

Mic Echo said...

2bd photo goesss bro!

MICEOFM.BLOGSPOT.COM
TWITTER.COM/MICECHO

gaby! said...

So umm where did you learn to make the "holly shit I just got shot!" Face?? lol

Kudos to all involved ;)

Greyson said...

my nigga got GOT! hah
dope bruh

Anonymous said...

You made a good model J baybay,,, hahah.

ps. tagged you on the blog,, go sheckk it, lol

nana said...

great acting luv!