Monday, December 7, 2009

Photo Shoot With Jai.Hall!

I've been a fan of JaiHall's work for sometime now and after talking some stuff over we got together for some photos. We linked up and headed down town to shoot. I really enjoyed shooting with her because I had the chance to have great conversation with an intellect (it's rare) which is always good! We chopped it up so much half the time I even forgot that a camera was even there because we just had fun exchanging ideas about life. I was proud to be apart of her project because I feel she is shooting some of the best stuff in AZ right now.

Make sure to follow her on twitter for more updates @ www.twitter.com/JaiHall

3 comments:

Evan Gunville said...

oh dang! competition!

court cobain said...

Good stuff. Jai is a great photographer.

dauché said...

great shots.