Thursday, April 5, 2012

Messiahs From FourTwoFour.


Last year while visiting my brother in L.A. like I often do, I was traveling down Fairfax and came across a shop I had never seen before. I walked inside and was immediately drawn to the accessories in the case. I really enjoyed all of the pieces but especially drawn to the messiah piece. I enjoy the fact that they take special pride in every piece they create. The customer service is excellent (which here in the states is hard to get for whatever reasons) and very friendly staff. I love my pieces that I received and I definitely recommend checking out the store if you never been. Every time I’m in L.A. I make sure to stop by and visit! Thanks again guys for all that you do! CHECK THEM OUT HERE

424 N. Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, Ca 90036

No comments: