Saturday, April 7, 2012

Visiting Timeless Select ( @TlMELESS_ )

Came to visit the homies over at Timeless Select the other day and chop it up with Mario. I try to stop by the shop whenever I'm on Mill Ave and say "What up!". The shop opened early November but they have been doing a lot of great work especially just having a two man team. Every time I swing by the store they surprise me with something new. I had the chance to look at a few pieces of the upcoming 'Timeless Select' apparel, I was very impressed with the work and quality of the product! The apparel will be dropping for the store very soon. The store is packed full of hard to find items and the team does an excllent job tracking down pieces if you need additional help. The store has a dope concept, very original and I love everything they have done so far! Keep up the great work guys and thanks for always lacing me with goods!

If you're ever on Mill Ave swing by Timeless Select ( 425 S Mill Ave STE. 107, TEMPE, AZ 85281)









No comments: