Sunday, June 24, 2012

Congratulations Dru!



This past weekend, I was in L.A. for my brother's graduation. One of the best feelings was seeing him achieve a goal that we used to talk about as kids. My brother was always known as the fashionable kid in high school and was always determined to win best dressed in high school. The fact that he went to FIDM and took the toughest program (Fashion Design) speaks volumes. My brother is a true testament of where hard work and dedication can take you. This day will forever be instilled in my head and one the the best days of my life. We spent a lot of time talking about how challenging this task was but he never gave up. My brother gives me the confidence to chase my own goals and dreams. I've constantly seen him overcome challenges when the odds were stacked against him. He's a major part of my belief system that if you want it, you can get it. Congratulations to my brother, my best friend, my mentor! Salute!


No comments: