Thursday, February 7, 2008

Education Meet Your Connect; Fashion.



Im way more then the dunks and the fashion
Much more then swagg and all of the flashing
More then lights, camera, action
Deeper than jstar you might meet j.jackson
Past the louis vuitton and levi's saggin
More then the girls who just keep on braggin
Past the nigga with the chinky eyes
Much much more then the haters lies
Way more then the spectacle that rest on my face
Much more deeper then 7,000 friends on myspace
If I'm shallow then the oceans not deep
I bet I'm Much more then what your eyes first peep'd
So before I was posted on your "who I'd like to meet"
There is much more to this package then the shoes on my feet
Girls and their regergatated lines calling me boo
They say "oh jstar I herd all about you
"Did you hear Im in love with the books
Nope, but I herd all about your looks
They think Im caught on material things
I could never get stuck on the hoes and the bling
How about for once you come and stimulate my mind
You have a brain, so can your opinions not be mine
Chicks say im different and try to warn me
Then have no clue what the fuck is global warming
What do you expect from a society when sex sales
2008 im ahead of my time so im living in 2012
4 years ahead to be percise like a senior
And these niggas aint fresh, man
If you spent half the time you do imatating my look
Those pages would be much more book
And I bet you'd be much more then crook
Wouldn't wanna kill me for some girl that I just took
Society rather sweep education under the mat
Thats why her parents dont know if she pregnant or fat
They can't tell us why some people drive cadillac's
And some people sleep with the rats
Then america wants to know why people are on crack
Before tv lies to me I think I will read books and gather my facts




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best post so far.

Jenn.Co said...

Loved this when you send it to me that one day.
=]

Justin is a poet, and he knows it.