Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free Write.

No sleep, my mind is so restless
Life is so precious
Drawing up perfection
But these dreams are just scetches
Ever so often my thinking is cynical
When I think of who is dependable
Life gives you lemons; make juice
Refresh your spirt or hang from a noose
Left at times can be so right
left; the blured vision of sight
Distracted with greed
starving pockets need feed
The truth is an dying breed
Let education carry your seed
The true barrier for excelling
For others their soul they keep selling
Rappers and their story telling
Farther from the truth their sailing
Indeed society as a whole is failing
We win alone and lose together
Obtaining peace seems like never
The foundation is broke
The system is a complete joke
Even our own country brought over coke
The declaration of independence poorly wrote
But this american dream is supposed to calm my folk
Telling me if I wanna make a change, I will have to vote
But no one knows 300 of our men on foreign seas died on a boat
They cover that up with MTV and more brittany spears soaps
I guess I will sleep now my mind is a labyrinth
And I have more truth for the higher level thinking mind then you can imagine