Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Take Over Tour!

We finally hit L.A ready to do some shopping and just have some fun being back out on the block


Since recently I have been on BT2 I keep hearing about the bape store that is supposed to open so I thought I take a quick picture for some people who would love to see, I know I plan to make it into the store when it does open and im very curious to see how fairfax reacts to bape being in town. Only time will tell... Chillen infront of the crooks store it was deff nice to go check out with crooks people they are real cool people. We were talking down there talking to them for a good 20 mins and they even gave us a heads up on some of the new stuff dropping for crooks so be on the look for that. If you have yet to go to crooks store you are missiong out on a really good treat. Mr Galaxy x Young money, haha I know you hate that name but oh well its all good she decided to leave her rock and venture off with us on our tour on melrose as we headed back over to diamond to talk to thomas. It was pouring so we had to take shelter for a cool second on our way back to diamond, I think it rained for a good 20 mins before it stopped but when it did and the sun came back out it was great it was one of those things that you HAVE to see... amazing.


After packing up we had headed up to the beverly center, we picked up some really good stuff on fairfax x melrose that day I was deff happy to pick up more shoes after I promised I wouldnt buy anymore shoes but hey you live once lol


After the beverly center we were going up to rosco to again link up with thomas and talk some business about G.T.T and look over something, I think sean had pointed this out where it looks like a bum prolly resides lol but if you look close you can see a nike blazer its a really cool picture to me for whatever reasons very dope. This is by far the biggest KFC sean and me have prolly ever seen in both our 20 years of living I dont know how its 2 stories but it really is go check for yourself! This is a spot I had been waiting to visit for a really long time because I never been to union, stussy, or undftd so it was a big day for me. I really wanted to visit union for Original Fake and Head Porter because I like a lot of that stuff.

So I seen this on the wall when I was inside stussy and I had to take a picture of it I really been into this type of stuff lately and I really thought it was creative, I asked the people in stussy if it would be cool if I took the picture because some store like to set trip so I had to make sure that was straight first =] I liked this pic so much its now my background on my page for myspace.

So me and el rocketo got spruced up for the night as we and the whole gang took the tour over to riverside for candi's big party. It was a cold night and everyone said I would be super hot but I won the battle as everyone else froze their ass off cuz the party was in the backyard. It was a fun night that ended safely. Shout outs to candi and all the people who showed up had fun meeting a lot of you. This would be my little nigga bell! it was her bday party she had just turned 18 so we headed over to her crib and sang her all the bday wishes. For the record her mom makes super bomb food, me and sean were deff set for a few hours =] Haha look closely and you can see dora the explora haha it was all over the place I guess bell still hasnt grown up too much hah but she cut her cake which me nor sean tasted because we had ate so much earlier. Yea you know we had to ask about those shoes we seen on myspace one time so she brought em out and we laughed but she claims they are super comfortable so I guess we will let that slide. J*star x Sean, argyle socks because we are the bizzness

Lowkey shots of jellyfish, hit her up on aim she is prolly pissed right now! haha current mood... pissed! shes cool though when she isnt trying to murder anyone

I really dont think sean wants to battle for the abs shot hah you know who would win ladies... me duh! =] Sean on the phone prolly had a "bite" and Jellyfish deff hates to drive anywhere but at this time we were all drunk so by process of elimation she was picked to lead us on our pizza voyage =]
I call this my "tequila monster" face but man was I drunk, we did some shots at the crib and people if you know me I love to drink but I do NOT do tequila but I made an exception for the night just because its cali and out here go big or go home and AZ isnt really my steez. =]

Dear Drunkin Headache.... LEAVE ME ALONEEEE!Sean x Tequila



We Left cali with a few kicks haha good pick ups though =] Prolly the best trip to cali in a long time these pictures were just 3% of how much stuff we did maybe next time MTV should roll and give us an hour long show haha because we had THAT much fun. I wanna say thanks to all who made this tour possible, big ups to all the people at Diamond Supply aswell.


P.S


My favorite pick up of the whole trip, was deff my wee ninja I had been looking for my little buddy for the longest online but now I got my ninja! haha his name is "Sentai" which is Japanese for team.

No comments: