Monday, July 28, 2008

Evan Does It Again!

"This isn't the first or the last time working with Mr. Jackson. I remember getting in touch with him for the American Boy shoot and knowing the night before the shoot was going to end up just like in envisioned it. The attitude, style and energy he brings is what contributes to such a successful shoot. I remember him bringing all the shoes and clothes to the first shoot and I was stunned by how prepared he had come. This wont be the last time you see something from this guy." - E.T.Gunville

Check Him Out!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the building shot so much that it's my wallpaper now!! You're glorified on my desktop dood!

Anonymous said...

YOO I love how ur pics came out! Diggn the b&w!!

Miss Barci said...

beautifuuuul pictures!!!
love em :)

Allusive Stylez said...

wooooooow. the pics are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Yo Mr. Star! Im diggin the kodaks... get at me on the AIMer I have some questions... HOLLER!

Iroktherunway
-GABY!