Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photoshoot: Phx I Got You!

I had got a txt earlier during the week from Evan a pretty well known photographer in our hood to do some more work so ofcourse we set up plans to make things happen. I worked with evan before so it was a no brainer too come back. With evan and his special projects we set up a time to meet up downtown in Phoenix. Let me start off by saying I've done tons of shooting outside but this had to be the HOTTEST it's ever been when I was out shooting. These shots we did a lot of walking but it was all fun ofcourse because this is something I do for fun so no matter the challenge I don't like to complain. The downtown phx area has tons of construction so yes ofcourse the kicks got dirty! Either way it was mad fun and Evan is a great guy and great photographer that makes this shit fun! Good working with yah again and cant wait to do some more work! here is some "on the scene" pics =] and look forward to seeing some pics when evan releases them on my personal myspace and his myspace aswell!

No comments: