Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where In The World Is J*star?!


First things first... I'm NOT dead! Lol thank you for all who care about my well being I recently been taking a vacation from the online world and returned with a lot of concerns. The good homie Jonathan from bt2 ( www.bapetalk2.com ) told me my blog sucks becuase I been away from the online scene for a good couple of weeks. I noticed recently there are a lot of you that come to my blog on a daily basis so I feel I owe it to you guys to keep it some what interesting, so I wanna give a big thanks to everyone who supports what I do. I have a lot of good stuff coming up within the next few weeks here so deff. stay tuned in with me!

Special Thanks: Thomas @ Diamond Supply Co., Sean // S.S //, Jonathan @ Bapetalk2, The Ladies @ Weekend Warriors, All the Cowtown fam, King and Duck, Doms My Manager, The Fam @ High Point, GrxndTime, Evan My Photographer, Jaymane and Too Legit Fam, and everyone who has BEEN supporting me over the years!

No comments: