Thursday, October 2, 2008

24 Hours And Counting!

So finally my birthday is ONE day away! It's gonna be tons of fun this weekend and FINALLY be able to get into places on my own merit! I must say the time FLEW by but its been a good year for me! I didn't think any thing could top being 18 but being 20 was great! I got the chance to do tons of new things and see new places this year. It's been a longgg road but a good one and I can't wait to see what this next year has for myself! Thanks to all who made this past year so memorable and come party with me this weekend! I will deff be out and about "shaking it up" as sean would say! Thanks again ^_^

3 comments:

Miss Barci said...

aaaaaawwww i love this flick..
and look at the man that u became with the years..:)
happy B-day grown up Justin!!
blessings

nana said...

what a cutie

Anonymous said...

Update this BITCH!!!!!!!