Monday, October 13, 2008

Quick Poll!

Lol after tons of jokes recently I thought I'd get a quick vote on this one. Every year I get a few dozen people who joke with me and tell me I should try out for MTV real world but this time around I actually just might try to make it happen if it goes down lol. I always say "With my luck I'd get stuck on Real World: Nashville. Me and 6 hicks!" lmao anywho I just thought it was hilarious and the more I hear it the more I thought it be cool to try to do ha!


J*star On MTV Real World?

Cast Your Vote!
I'd Love To See Him On The Show!
I'm Already Sick Of This Dude!

View Results

3 comments:

Sean said...

that votes mine btw

Allusive Stylez said...

so sick of you, bruh.

Anonymous said...

People that go on the Real World either end up as helpless addicts, or participate on those fuckin stupid Real World VS. Road Rules Challenges... where people just fuck each other year after year and spread germs.
Does that count as my vote?