Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Don't Vote.


By: Justin Jackon
The economy only sucks if you don't make mill
I guess I will keep struggling just to get a meal
I'm hungry but I got 3 sisters to fill
And don't act like I don't got a car fuel
What type of nyquil do I have to take to see the American dream
Instead I'm stuck in nightmares and its making me scream
It's much more harder then they making it seem
They say school is the key but what do you mean
I'm looking at the price for school tuition
In my head I'm saying, "nigga keep wishin'"
America is an episode of punk'd, but were the ones they're dissin'
Bill Clinton did a good job who gives a fuck who he's kissin'
Mccain sounds like Bush on repeat
Weapons of mass destruction? George you have the fucking receipt
I say fuck voting and all this so called American pride
Someone from the white house talk about Rwanda genocides
Hell yall didn't even wanna save a city under the tides
Even I felt the burn from kanye's eyes
I hate to get political
But the truth is so critical

"Remember kids it's your choice" - J*star

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos Mr.Star .. Amen to that!!

CeleBritney said...

i HEAR U!

Anonymous said...

totally diggs my dude...

Allusive Stylez said...

now i'm definitely diggin this. the truth has been spoken.