Monday, December 1, 2008

Out With the Old; In With the New!

If you know anything about me you know I love shoes. I wouldn't call myself a shoe head just because the term is lame to me but I do collect kicks. I've been into sneakers for a little bit of time now and I was thinking how this addiction happened. I remember back in high school I bought a pair of dunks and little did I know I'd love the shoe so much it would be the gateway for my love for shoes!

This would be my first pair of dunks I EVER rocked back in high school. I still rock these but not to the club thats for sure ha! They're more like my house shoes or when I take the trash out. I love this shoes a whole lot no matter HOW beat they get.


I never was big into colors into 07. If you knew me back then you knew my wardrobe was basically black and white for the most part. I recently was down at cowtown as I knew the venoms should be in and made sure to pick up a pair as they remind me of my very first dunks. It's more then a shoe to me when I recently picked em' up, I feel like it's a big part of where I'm at today so this was prolly my favorite pick up of 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

officially over you drunk game?

Anonymous said...

dunk*

J*star said...

Never.