Monday, December 22, 2008

50,000 Views!

This post is for all the people who come to my blog on a daily basis and keep up with it. My blog will have been up for a year in a few weeks and I must say it's been a lot of fun. Literally everyone has a blog site but I like to circle mine around my personal life and things that apply to me, I think that's what makes it fun and keeps people coming back to your blog. I wanna give special thanks to all the people who support me with the things I do because I've had tons of support this year and I hope to continue to go strong well into 2009. I want everyone to know I have some special things for my blog regarding the 1st year anniversary so make sure to be on the look out for that! Thank you all!

-Justin "J*star" Jackson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha im not going to lie
i come to your blog everyday
i feel like im a stalker but
its fun to read about you j STAR

J*star said...

Thank you!

Greyson said...

Propz bro keep the posts coming...