Thursday, December 4, 2008

Honorable Mention -- Loski.

So from time to time I do the post called "Honorable Mention" to give shine to people I feel are doing the damn thing! This one would be for my brother Drew but some of you know know him as loskiiiiiii! I've know drew for about 5 years now and happy to say this is my best friend. Drew currently lives in Socal going to school for fashion. I don't think I've ever met anyone so determined to reach their personal goals and I don't see even a bit of doubt in his eyes. Truth be told I NEVER cared about fashion until we met so I have to give him a major thanks for putting me on 5 years ago! Look out for drew in the fashion world because he WILL be one of the best fashion designers out.

1 comment:

xx xx said...

aww that loski dude is cute.
tell him to holler.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!