Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Can Do Bad All By Myself!

I went to see this movie last night and I was VERY impressed! Tyler Perry and myself have a love hate relationship because some of his work I really enjoy and other pieces I just dislike with a passion. This movie however was the one that definately loved because the story was real and didn't have corny ass acting in it. I thought the story line was very REAL and these types of situations happen to a lot of people all across america and I felt I could relate. Another piece of the movie was it being a love story at the end which was very well played. I'm not gonna lie this movie is definately a tear jerker, I thought a couple times I would let a little tear out (no lie lol). All in all this movie is amazing and I will be getting this on DVD when it drops! There are tons of bad films but I'm glad this one isn't one of those. Good job Tyler Perry!

No comments: