Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The SIMPLE Life.

Being a huge fan of the original sim city and OG sims game, I had to go ahead and pick this up and I did it on my lunch today at work because I couldn't wait any longer. I remember playing the original one on my very first computer and that was about 10 years ago! I remember how excited I was also when it was on PlayStation however it wasn't that good but I loved it still. I'm currently installing the game as we speak, so I will get back to that! See yah :)


1 comment:

dauché said...

you don't understand how much i love sims. back in the day (first sims) i used to come home everyday & hop on the computer creating & killing families. & then i started to feel like i was a damn sim, like i could speed up my life. that's when i had to take a break, i was hooked like crack.

good times . . .
hell, i feel like installing the old one to my pc & hoping right on, too bad i have class in less than an hour (+homework that needs to be finished) maybe tomorrow. . . lol

enjoy !