Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where Does The Time Go...

Today would mark my 1 year anniversary of being at Humana. I still feel like I've only been there for a few months but I guess that is a good thing. I remember my first day starting this position I didn't have much knowledge on the health care field but over the year I felt I've learned so much and have a much greater awareness of my own personal health. I've had the chance to work with some really outgoing people and even my met my two current mentors. I really enjoy that in my position I get to voice my opinions and problem solve by creating solutions. I enjoy getting the opportunity to help innovate the work place with my ideas. I can only imagine what the future holds for me here in the states and only continue to work toward my dreams, but it's good to know that my peers help push me towards my passion. Thank you.

1 comment:

dauché said...

congrats !
so many people have negative things to say about their workplace these days, it's good to hear the positive every once in a while.