Saturday, March 10, 2012

High Rise II

Recently, I was blessed to be part of a group that wanted to build a respectable platform for Phoenix and beyond. The gentlemen who established the group happen to be good friends of mine. After attending the previous event, I thought the concept was great and I wanted to contribute. I joined up with them for the next event labeled “High Rise II”. The event was held downtown Phoenix at 44 Monroe. The thing that attracted me to the original events was the level of class that was set. There was a very grown up vibe. The dress code was upscale but not snobby, definitely for the mature crowd and people who have been instrumental in phoenix and the lifestyle that is starting to flourish throughout the city. Bottles of champagne and smoking cigars, gave it an extra feel. It was a very positive event and gave you a real reason to dress up and the opportunity to be around forward thinking individuals. I’ve posted a video that was created by Ashton-Alexander.com that caught some of the action for the night, enjoy!

No comments: