Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Time!

When I got off from work today my sister Diamond really wanted to go see the D'backs play the Giants! So I got dressed and we headed down town to see the game! The weather at night surprised me because it wasn't hot at all and the game was tons of fun! D'backs ended up taking the big "W". Great fun with my sister diamond and some of you know her already because before Evan or anyone she was the one holding down the myspace magic when it came to the camera! Love you sis and thanks again for a VERY eventful night!


3 comments:

DREW-LOSKI said...

aww she looks just like u =]
cute pictures i must say looks like she had fun

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!
I miss your sis =]

Miss Barci said...

aawww luv thats so sweet!u the coolest big brother ever!!:)