Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Like To Party!

"Me and Loni is just 2 niggas from the same hood / Fell from the same tree /Cut from the same wool / she the young lion And I'm the young bull!"

Haha we used to bump that hard in the whip back in our earlier days when we used to be on the way to parties and functions! Loni has been my nigga forever now and I know people never say the shit they want to say til its too late so I thought I say so now! Thats my sister and my bestfriend for a really long time now. We done seen it all and took AZ by storm together! Lots of time where she saved my life ( lol ) I wanna say thank you for always being here for me even when I get in my selfish ways and for always keeping the same pure thoughts on our friendship! You mean the world to me and I love you nigga! Big ups to all my [X] fam aswell! Even bigger ups to GOD for putting the best people around me to mold me into the person I am today! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"welcome to the ZOO, you are in the ZOO" haha
I love you soooo much JJ :-)

this made me smile...