Monday, September 15, 2008

First Day On The New Job!

As some of you know I got a new job with Humana back a few weeks ago and today was my first day on the job! I had some free time over the week as I parted ways with my old job so the down time was GREAT! Let me start off by saying today was my first day with Humana and I'm truly happy to be working for this company. The outlook of the project is amazing and the over goal of the company is outstanding! I'm very proud to be part of this new environment! I wanna thank all who prayed for me! I wanted this job so badly and the goal was achieved! I will consider this an early birthday ( October 3rd ) gift from god! Thanks again to all!

2 comments:

DREW-LOSKI said...

LMFAO OH MAN ALL U NEED IS A BRIEFCASE AND SOME BUISNESS CARDS TO HAND OUT N YOUR SET LOL

Dom said...

congrats my dude