Saturday, September 13, 2008

One Good Ass Movie!

I will start off by saying FUCK all the online hate reviews for this movie =/ trust me if you havn't seen this moving you really need to do so! One of tyler perry's best if your asking me. This has to be one of my favorite movies of all time under 300 and Kill Bill. Good Plot and very good acting. I rarely see movies that I would say are "touching" but this one moved me! I think I let out a little tear at the end haha! all in all this movie is "J*star approved" now go watch this movie and support it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler Perry? Nah. I'll pass. His movies in the past are always crap.

Allusive Stylez said...

Yooooooo, I saw that movie yesterday. I definitely back you up 110% on this one, my dear. I'm not a Tyler Perry fan and I loved it! Highly recommended ; Tyler Perry flick or not.

Anonymous said...

that movie was great and for the first time...i respect robin givens as an actress. Great Review!

LuvinNaTNaT said...

hey thanks for the recommend. i really love tyler perry's movies. so had to go support and check it out. took my girl with me and we both loved it. it was juicy.