Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Good Morning!

If you know me then you know I'm VERY random at times but today I woke up and felt really good about life. I think people get so caught up with the busy life they forget to stop and give thanks to the most important person.... YOU! Face it times are hard and just being alive is enough to cheer about. Having faith in god will always help you though the hard times but having faith in yourself will make any task possible. Katt Williams said "You have to be in tune with your star player" which I believe is so true. So please when you get up in the morning smile and give yourself a pat on the back because there will be 100 other people who rather stab your back.

1 comment:

bobbyt said...

For real justin I hear what your sayin... I wake up in love with myself daily! haha

long time no see haha you probably even completely forgot who this is, but one of the few people (black ppl) u kno from Canada that played CS like u once did!

I pretty interesting what you got going here, I also have a blog for my store that I recently opened up www.room322.ca. Check it out and tell me what you think

ez.
-bobbyt