Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sneak Peak!

Once again I was doing some work for Evan and we hit up downtown phoenix for these shots. I'm going to first say it was REALLY hot outside and especially with that jacket on but I just put that in the back of my mind. Shooting with evan is always fun because he makes it a good experience. I love streetwear but in this shoot I wanted to try something a little different and I have been DYING to wear my felt driver hat in a shoot because I think it looks classy and I feel like Hiroshi Fujiwara and he's deff some one I look up to. All in all the day shoot was mad dope and I can't wait to see the final product!

3 comments:

Sean said...

that last 1s gonna b sick...

Houston said...

i agree with sean^

Anonymous said...

Very nice... you get the gaby stamp of approval ;)