Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet The Future.

Over the weekend AZ held it's very first Dunk Xchange and the turn out was great! I spent the majority of the day with the good people over at High Point helping out. We had a special guest today which would be Jonathan's son Alexis. Now I seen a lot of people at the Dunk Xchange but I felt lil man held it down the best. I don't think I ever seen a kid turn more heads in my life it was pretty intense but then again whens the last time you seen someone rocking BAPE head to toe. He's learning from the best and prepare to see him in the future teaching these kids how they do it in japan. Photos By: Sean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't see this kid there, he looks fresh tho lol

didn't see that much heat there tho, it was still a dope event

maybe next year will b way better

khalid said...

what up j I was talkin to jonathan on friday at that high point party and he was tellin me that if i needed any bape or bbc to get at him on bape talk do you know his name on there?