Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Saturday.

You ever wake up and just feel good about life? Well I did today and I felt I owe it to some people who have stuck with me from day one. I have people who support me that I've never met to people who ride for me on the daily. When I first started my blog it was more of a personal project but now it's grown to much more. I've connected with people in ways I thought I never could. When people tell me they read my blog daily, it means so much to me because my blog is centered around my lifestyle. I will continue to run my blog as long as I have Internet access. I want to say thank you to all the people who read my blog and support me. From here in Arizona to the people on the east coast to the people over seas, everyone is greatly appreciated!

-Justin "J*star" Jackson

1 comment:

tombo said...

nice pic. get at cha boy!!