Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I want, I need!

I have to thank god first of all for all that he has given me, but I'm a human and there are a couple of things I've been wanting to get my hands on for awhile and just haven't got to it yet. For those who know about "The Secret" It's all about visualizing, so I do that ALL the time. I have a dollar taped to my desk at work to remind me one day it will turn into a million in due time (True Story). Any who I'm calling this my Summer Christmas List lol.


I reallyyy want a pair of visvim sandals. I'm really against dudes rocking sandals outside of the house so I will never be leaving the house with these on (with the exception of late night jack in the box).

I never thought I'd say I want a mac, but lately I've been using them and I lowkey really love the macbook pro! I feel that the mac is a lot of hype compared to the price but my sister has my laptop and I have the feeling I'm not getting it back so I'm some what in the market for a new one. This is getting cop'd for sure .


Last but not least would be the BlackBerry Bold UNLOCKED. I can't fuck with AT&T but I love this phone ( I currently have the curve). I been looking but these are going for crack prices and I don't feel like dropping 400+ dollars on it! Can I get a price drop please?! thank you! lol

3 comments:

tombo said...

you do not need those sandals..

Oscar Xtravaganza said...

i agree with all the above! okay them sandals are kinda dope!! i'd rock them to the grocery store and QT lmao

Cee! said...

I want the bold too. i currently have the curve as well. but the bold looks so dopeee!! Ive been shoppin around on ebay. lol =]]