Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Breast... I Mean The Best I Ever Had!

Today at work all over twitter I kept hearing about how the video was garbage and what not. After watching the video I actually enjoyed it and felt like a lot of people just taking other peoples opinion (Go figure) because people are scared to have their own honest opinion. The content of this song would lead you to believe drake would be hugged up with some chick singing this song and him being a total simp in the video, I enjoyed that the video didn't go that route at all. The song has been out so long I'm sure half of America has ALREADY imagined how the outline of the video would go. The video made me laugh a few times and I can appreciate getting a good laugh from anywhere. I'm gonna have to go against most of the votes but I don't believe its half bad as most made it out to be. Not "The Best" but it was def enjoyable.

No comments: