Sunday, July 26, 2009

OINK! OINK! OINK!

First off FUCK THE POLICE! Today on the way to take my little sister to the store I got pulled over. Apparently my license has been suspended which can't be true considering I JUST got my records pulled last month and everything was in good standings. That's not even the worst part, they run my shit and tell me to get out of the car and I did, then 2 more cop cars show up so now people are looking at me like I'm some type of drug dealer. They kept asking me if this was my car and if I had drugs, guns, knifes in the car. I had NO fucking clue what was going on and next thing I know I see a tow truck pull up. They informed me I had no choice but my car was being towed and impounded for 30 days. I continued to let them know their information was incorrect. They weren't trying to hear that shit so next thing I know I'm getting hand cuffed and being put in the back of this SMELLY ass squad car. I get down to that station where I had to stay for 2 fucking hours and then got released. I just got home right now and I'm so fucking heated. I didn't even know you could get arrested for driving on suspended license and my shit is VALID. I will be spending the day at the DMV getting my proof and what not. This is some bull shit. I really can't wait to get to japan where I'd expect someone to look at me funny and profile me because here in America we all know how it is when it comes to the police. My last words are fuck the police and fuck America and this wack ass system. There is real crime going on and yall got 3 squad cars on me, fuck yall.

3 comments:

dauché said...

damn right, FK EM for that shxt...
i was mad just reading this, lol.

Anonymous said...

if you hater america so much, get the fuck outta here then.

Anonymous said...

First I wanna say I love your blog very original and funny and the way you take pix so abstract is an extra brownie point for you!

2nd what was the outcome as to why you ha your license suspended? Reason I ask is cuz I just the similar thing happen but 10x as worst!!! (spent night in jail) and I am in the process of suing the MVD for them reporting that I had suspended plates, license, ficticious plate, unregistered car, and for no proof of car ownership. I, as you did, also asked my aunt (FBI detective) to pull my file and everything on me an I came back with a clean slate and literally 2 days later I get pulled over, car impunded, and my ass taken to jail...

Let me know what happened cuz you're not the first or 2nd person this happens to and I'm getting all the info needed to do a civil class suit against the AZ MVD..

Hit me up at lola_star@rocketmail.com with all the info

xoxo

Lola