Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Weekend...

Let me start by saying, I'm not a twilight fan but I do respect the series. The movie was better than I expected it to be however. Usually I prefer books over the movie but this kept up with the plot. The line for this movie was so intense but once I finally made it to my seat it was worth it. Even if your not a fan of the series it's still a good movie that anyone could enjoy. Last night I ended up catching Phantom Of The Opera down in Tempe @ ASU's Gammage! This was one of the coolest shows I've ever seen. They did a REALLY good job with the show, from the acting to the music, it was well done. I wouldn't mind seeing the show again! I was invited for my birthday present and the evening was a complete success! Other then being sick this weekend, I'd say this weekend has been very good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am duly impressed you went and saw New Moon Justin, LOL. good guy outlook with that.!

dauché said...

i still need to catch "new moon".
but i haven't caught a play/musical in a long time, hell i might go see "the nutcracker" lol. . .