Sunday, November 8, 2009

Things That Go BUMP In The Night.

I know the first thing someone is going to say is "DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE" but the last couple of times I've let anyone drive me around while I was drinking I'm on their clock and I hate that shit. I drive myself and take full responsibility of my actions.

Last night I was out having one of the best nights I've had in Arizona in a really long time and was pretty wasted when I destroyed my mirror on a construction sign. Lucky for me it wasn't a wall but either way I will have to pay to get my mirror fixed. The night was still totally worth it and I'd do it again. I just thought I shared that with you all.

Other things that suck: I just noticed someone stole my damn honda emblems! Lol people still doing this shit? Damn son! They took front and back but atleast they didn't take my radio! lol

1 comment:

dauché said...

daaaaaamn ! that's faulty, both the mirror & stolen emblems. all i can hear in my head is "those bastards" . . . lol