Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time To Pack!

Tomorrow night I will be heading out to San Francisco for a few days. I love SF so any chance I get to go, I'm there. I was in Phoenix last year for Thanksgiving and wanted to switch it up this year. I haven't been to SF since the black scale pop up shop opened so I'm looking forward to this. I really need this break from Phoenix to just chill and enjoy life. There are just a couple of things I need to get away from for a few days because lately I feel like I have so much weight to carry and at times I feel like my knees are to the ground. I plan to kick it with some cool people, eat a lot of good food and of course do some shopping!

2 comments:

dauché said...

enjoy your mini vacay !
eat good, live good.
lol

J*star said...

will do! thank you :)