Wednesday, May 14, 2008

E. Gun Photo Shoot!

Today I headed over to chandler to meet with Evan (http://www.myspace.com/evangunville) at the studio for some photo's, we had talked about doing some work in the past and finally set up a time to take care of business. I showed up at the studio at noon and the shoot lasted about 2 hours which wasn't too bad at all. Dom's my right hand man was on the scene with me and he always helps me change fits and add's his extra input on things which is great for me so shout outs to him aswell. All in all the day was good and I will deff be doing more work with Evan in the near future. I will make sure to post a few of the finishing results up for yall when I get them also. Here are some sneak peaks from the shoot, enjoy =].




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have like a million people taking pics of you!! what the heck?!?! haha

briana baby. said...

boy you aint sexxxaaayyy! haha ;]

Jenn.Co said...

Justin lets just get married now and forget all those lames.
lmao.
=]
<333