Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.

So thursday night was a busy one as King and Duck had a fashion show at Axis Radius, which by the way is a real nice club. The homie Jonathan and his buddy also came out to help out the King and Duck crew. Jonathan is the homie over at bt2 (http://www.bapetalk2.com/) I got so much respect/love for this dude so ofcourse chillen was dope. There were so local cats in the house rocking out on the stage, personally I didnt like it for the simple fact they had a song lyric that said "fuck melrose" and was talking about scottsdale like it was the place to be =/ I really hated scottsdale after I got kicked out of the club for under age drinking! ha oh well shit happens and I do what the fuck I want because that's how I roll. Anywho the night overall was cool, shoutout's to King and Duck for holding the club down! And shoutouts to Big brandon over at King and Duck because this guy does a lot of work and dosn't get a pat on the back so do yo thang son!


No comments: