Monday, May 26, 2008

Special Big Ups!


So today I thought I'd do a piece for the homie, some people know him as Tdubs others know him as Thomas, But I just call him family. I met thomas a few years ago since we had some mutual friends. We were just out chillen with some of the same people so we would chop it up and just laugh. At the time I didn't even know thomas skated but when I found out he did it seemed like we were always at the skate park. Thomas is prolly the most humble person I have came across in my life for the simple fact he never forgets his people. Tons of time thomas would come down to the skatepark and give away boards in hardware to people who couldn't afford it or sell skate shoes for superrr cheap just so someone could get on their board and ride it. Even though thomas lives in L.A. he still keeps in contact with his people in AZ even with his busy schedule he has now he makes time for it. Every time I've ever been around the homie he never was the type to be negative or make negative remarks, If anyone is high on life it would be him. Thomas is a young cat but I have learned so much from this dude and I wanted to say thanks again to him and also give God a high five for putting another great person in my circle. I wish you the best fam and I know you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.

Check Thomas Blog


No comments: