Friday, May 2, 2008

Sneaks [&&] Geeks!

Today was interesting for a few reasons, I spent the entire morning trying to firgure out why the state of california had suspended my license lol. That alone is gonna cost me nearly a grand so I needed something to cheer me up and got super lucky today as I picked up the LAST copy of GTA at my local shop ofcourse lol. With the license suspended every trip is VITAL lol. I also scored a pair of blazers today and granted I usually dont like GR blazers but I couldn't pass these up!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. they took your L's.
But ay, look on the bright side . . . you can always walk on the Nike express. ;)

Mike Sclamo said...

HOWZ GTA 4? I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO ALL OF EM' HAHA IM BOUTZ TO BUY A 360 JUSS TO PLAY GTA 4 LOL GET BACC AT ME BOUT DAT_